- Follow Rational Being In An Irrational World on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- I HATE This Photo!! C'mon, Ask Me Why?
- Philosophy Class??? No, thanks.
- Some of My Best Disses (For You Mr. Man)
- I is Stupid... and Really Bored!
- Today, I Am Special; Tomorrow, I Am Absolutely Screwed
- Talking to My Gay Roommate
- You Are the Age You Act
- Us Mathematicians
- Signs You May Have a Gay Roommate
- Do I Always Sound Like This?
Category Archives: My Family
This! Just…. This! The photo I have posted is of my mother and me posing for a picture on Christmas in 2012. Why did I post this? Well… Let me start by saying this picture is cropped. It was originally … Continue reading
I figured that since I talk about my family so much, I should post a picture of them. This picture contains my mom, step dad, step sister, brother, and sister (my parents are split, so you will not find my … Continue reading
I can never tell if my mom is serious or joking. She tells jokes more often than any other person I know, but I cannot distinguish it from her being serious — for all I know, she might be telling … Continue reading
I will never understand some of the things my grandma says. She grew up in India where my dad was born. A couple of years ago, my brother and dad went to India for vacation. My brother brought back pictures and … Continue reading
My dad is the oldest in my immediate family, but he acts like the youngest. He does not know how to clean, cook, or take care of himself. He does not know how to chew with his mouth closed, pick … Continue reading