- Follow Rational Being In An Irrational World on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- I HATE This Photo!! C'mon, Ask Me Why?
- Philosophy Class??? No, thanks.
- Some of My Best Disses (For You Mr. Man)
- You Are the Age You Act
- Us Mathematicians
- Talking to My Gay Roommate
- I is Stupid... and Really Bored!
- Today, I Am Special; Tomorrow, I Am Absolutely Screwed
- Signs You May Have a Gay Roommate
- Do I Always Sound Like This?
Category Archives: My Friends
1) Spaghetti won’t even let you eat it. 2) God accidentally let you be born. (He would have stopped it if he had been paying any attention) 3) Subway employees call you “Mr. Shithead.” 4) I call you, “the worst … Continue reading
Again… those typed messages that you can go back and revisit. They always highlight that I might not be as sane as I had hoped. Let me set the context for this post. I wanted to message my friend whose … Continue reading
Once my roommate and I had our conversation about his sexuality, we were then able to communicate about the matter like two adult human beings. My roommate had been so nervous about someone finding out that he was gay, that … Continue reading