- Follow Rational Being In An Irrational World on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- I HATE This Photo!! C'mon, Ask Me Why?
- Philosophy Class??? No, thanks.
- Some of My Best Disses (For You Mr. Man)
- I is Stupid... and Really Bored!
- Today, I Am Special; Tomorrow, I Am Absolutely Screwed
- Talking to My Gay Roommate
- You Are the Age You Act
- Us Mathematicians
- Signs You May Have a Gay Roommate
- Do I Always Sound Like This?
Tag Archives: Comedy
Sometimes school can be difficult to take seriously, especially when you are forced to take a philosophy class. Fortunately, my philosophy professor afforded me some room for freedom and creativity in our homework assignments. Having just looked over the titles … Continue reading
This! Just…. This! The photo I have posted is of my mother and me posing for a picture on Christmas in 2012. Why did I post this? Well… Let me start by saying this picture is cropped. It was originally … Continue reading
1) Spaghetti won’t even let you eat it. 2) God accidentally let you be born. (He would have stopped it if he had been paying any attention) 3) Subway employees call you “Mr. Shithead.” 4) I call you, “the worst … Continue reading
Again… those typed messages that you can go back and revisit. They always highlight that I might not be as sane as I had hoped. Let me set the context for this post. I wanted to message my friend whose … Continue reading