- Follow Rational Being In An Irrational World on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- I HATE This Photo!! C'mon, Ask Me Why?
- Philosophy Class??? No, thanks.
- Some of My Best Disses (For You Mr. Man)
- You Are the Age You Act
- Us Mathematicians
- Talking to My Gay Roommate
- I is Stupid... and Really Bored!
- Today, I Am Special; Tomorrow, I Am Absolutely Screwed
- Signs You May Have a Gay Roommate
- Do I Always Sound Like This?
Tag Archives: Joke
I don’t get the point of horror movies. If I wanted to watch people die, I’d turn on the news. Advertisements
I often find it rather difficult to understand the actions of my family members. Typically, when I spend extended periods of time trying to create an explanation for their actions, I can feel my sanity quickly draining. I rarely discover … Continue reading
Person: You know you’re crazy, right? Cameron: Yeah… But I’m pretty sure if you know you’re crazy, then you’re not actually crazy. So I’m not crazy. Person: So, you don’t know.