- Follow Rational Being In An Irrational World on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- I HATE This Photo!! C'mon, Ask Me Why?
- Philosophy Class??? No, thanks.
- Some of My Best Disses (For You Mr. Man)
- You Are the Age You Act
- Us Mathematicians
- Talking to My Gay Roommate
- I is Stupid... and Really Bored!
- Today, I Am Special; Tomorrow, I Am Absolutely Screwed
- Signs You May Have a Gay Roommate
- Do I Always Sound Like This?
Tag Archives: philosophy
Sometimes school can be difficult to take seriously, especially when you are forced to take a philosophy class. Fortunately, my philosophy professor afforded me some room for freedom and creativity in our homework assignments. Having just looked over the titles … Continue reading